We at Rainsville Police Department would like to take the time to share the plans for festival parking and the parking lot exit at the end of the fireworks at Freedom Fest 2022.
Parking will be provided at the following locations:
- Parking lot in front of the Rainsville Agribusiness Center (to access: AL HWY 75 to Ledbetter LN, then follow signs)
- Field of Dreams Lower Parking Lot (to access: AL HWY 75 to Dilbeck Rd West to Rodeo LN to Field of Dreams and follow signs)
- Farmers Market Parking (to access: AL HWY 75 to Dilbeck Rd West to Rodeo LN, entrance will be a gravel drive on your right, and follow signs)
To Exit After Fireworks:
- Those Exiting from The Field of Dream and Farmers Market must use Rodeo LN to Dilbeck, they can travel any direction on Dilbeck, those exiting to AL HWY 75 must turn south onto AL Hwy 75, those turning towards Church Ave N may travel North or South at Church Ave N.
- Those exiting from the Rainsville Agribusiness Center can travel to Ledbetter LN and then exit South Only on AL HWY 75.
- Those exiting from the Rainsville Agribusiness Center can travel to the North Exit of the Agribusiness Center and exit to AL HWY 75 North Only.
A smooth exit of hundreds of cars is our goal. We have found by using the plans outlined here that we can get numerous people on their way in a timely manner. If you find that you have gotten in the wrong Lane or Exit Location, please realize that there are numerous ways to reroute to the direction you want to go in. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rainsville Police Department and ask for Asst. Chief Crum or Chief Michael Edmondson.
Rainsville PD also would like to share with the public that Alcohol, Personal Coolers, and Pets are not allowed into the Festival.