Skip to content
- The city council presented Anita Shankles with a
retirement plaque for her 20 plus years of service to the Fort Payne Parks
& Recreations Department.
- The city council invited the public to come to
the Fort Payne Walking Park, this Friday, April 19, 2019, for Chalk Art in the
- Approved Resolution 2019-18, declaring city
equipment and vehicles as surplus
- Approved Resolution 2019-19, authorizing the
local legislative delegation to introduce legislation making the Jacksonville
State University Canyon Center an “Economic Development Zone”
- Approved Resolution 2019-20, granting tax
abatements to Children’s Place, Inc.
- MDA presented the financial year 2018 budget
report to the Mayor and City Council
- Approved a budget adjustment for $3,897.90 for
banners to be used in the Bicentennial Celebration
- Approved a streetlight request for Karl &
Judy Smith, 6406 Banks Drive, N.W. and Gene Hall, Hope Hill Drive, N.W.
- Approved a land use agreement with the First
Presbyterian Church for use of a parcel of land for public parking