- The city council presented Anita Shankles with a retirement plaque for her 20 plus years of service to the Fort Payne Parks & Recreations Department.
- The city council invited the public to come to the Fort Payne Walking Park, this Friday, April 19, 2019, for Chalk Art in the Park Day.
- Approved Resolution 2019-18, declaring city equipment and vehicles as surplus
- Approved Resolution 2019-19, authorizing the local legislative delegation to introduce legislation making the Jacksonville State University Canyon Center an “Economic Development Zone”
- Approved Resolution 2019-20, granting tax abatements to Children’s Place, Inc.
- MDA presented the financial year 2018 budget report to the Mayor and City Council
- Approved a budget adjustment for $3,897.90 for banners to be used in the Bicentennial Celebration
- Approved a streetlight request for Karl & Judy Smith, 6406 Banks Drive, N.W. and Gene Hall, Hope Hill Drive, N.W.
- Approved a land use agreement with the First Presbyterian Church for use of a parcel of land for public parking