The Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office, and District Attorney Mike O’Dell, announced today, they will hold a citizens firearms safety & training course on November 5, 2019. The class will be held at the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce, on the campus of Gadsden State-Cherokee Campus. The range session location is to be announced. Pre-registration is required, to take this class. Anyone interested in taking this class, please call this number to pre-register 256.927.1806.
- Accurate facts regarding firearms laws in Alabama
- How to safely & legally carry firearms
- How to obtain a concealed carry permit
- Hands-on safety instruction from expert firearms instructors
- Class will include hands-on firing range experience