At this moment in time, we have no confirmed cases of CoVID19 in Alabama. Alabama Dept of Public Health will be putting their best effort forward to keep community partners informed. It is important to note that information on this changes daily.
DeKalb County Homeland Security Emergency Management Agency continues to monitor the situation and provide updates as much as possible.
The best advice is to follow CDC recommendations for daily activities for disease prevention which is:
- Wash your hands frequently and when soiled. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
- Cover you cough or sneeze with your sleeve or tissue not your hand.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, or nose with hands.
- Practice social distancing…do not go to crowded stores or venues.
- Stay at home when sick and encourage co-workers, employees, or students to do the same.
- If you are sick with fever, cough, etc…call your doctor or teledoc to inform and do not go to office to spread germs or pick up germs.