The Fort Payne City Council met in their regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. In this meeting the council conducted the following business:
- Ordinance 2019-03, second reading of the ordinance to annex property off Roden Drive in the Fischer Community and owned by Marlin and Ann Blalock. There has been no opposition to this and the council approved the adopt this ordinance.
- Resolution 2019-39, granting tax abatements to G2 Supply, LLC was approved
- Approved to send authorizing letter of agreement with ALDOT for snow and ice removal
- Approved an activity permit request for Elica Stevens, St. Judes Holiday Shopping expo for St. Judes Hero’s run, Alabama Walking Park, Saturday November 2nd from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Approved a Streetlight Request from Steve O’Neal, for 302 Wilks Drive
- Public hearing set a public hearing for October 15th to receive comments for the proposed re-zoning of approximately 37 acres off Gault Avenue North across from Heil.