Here are some of the initial storm reports turned into the Huntsville National Weather Service Office. There will be many more, but these are initial reports.
Damage and Flooding Reports from Dekalb County, Al.
- Pond near Dogtown reported to have water coming over dam threatening to wash out with small trailer lot with about 13 mobile homes below dam.
- Collinsville School reports flooding of first floor.
- 604 North Valley Avenue roof removed from home
- 5300 Martin Avenue Fort Payne flooded
- Retaining wall collapsed at 812 Forrest Ave NW Fort Payne
- Residence flooded at 3703 Godfrey Ave., 1204 Watkins Ave. in Fort Payne
- People trapped in house on CR 814 off CR 155.
- Alabama Hwy 117 between Mentone and Valley Head has been closed by ALDOT
- Heaton Road at CR 205 bridge under water
- Shiloh church got hit again. Co Rd 155 at co rd 169
- Roof and multiple tree damage at Shiloh Church on Co rd 155. Major damage reported on the Dade Co Side with injuries. report from Cartersville fire
- 10:55 pm – Approximately 1 foot of water over AL 35 west of Rainsville
- Damage reported on county road 155 at Higdon. Fire enroute to confirm and report back.
- Roof reported off house at Collinsville near fire station
- Pea to dime size hail reported at Adamsburg
- Power outage reported at Collinsville